2014年7月17日星期四

Anthony left Nicks to enjoy 5 years $125000000 Max

Xinhua New York July 13th sports special telegram 13 Anthony announced in New York Nicks. This is the second choice after James left the Knights latest free agent deal.

before Anthony and the Chicago bulls, the Losangeles Lakers, the Houston rockets and Dallas Mavericks made contact, but he ultimately rejected these teams to his olive branch, choose to continue to play for the New York team Nicks.

Anthony 13 in the official website issued a statement said: "the key node in my career, my family and I are necessary to explore all the possible, Cheap Giants Jerseys but the whole process, I have never wavered. This journey, I met with some good team, they have the astonishing talent and outstanding leadership. In their favor, I thank you, they believe in my ability, give me space for imagination, but Nicks offered me beautifully support. In return, I will stay with my city and the team together to create the future."

Anthony did not disclose the details of the new contract. According to media reports, finalized and Nicks team in 5 years to renew the contract of $125000000 salary is almost the highest salary NBA regulations. Although the other team more competitive, even the title Cheap Yankees Jerseys in the NBA season, but no team can in the contract period and salary level compared with the Nicks team.

Anthony played Nicks team last season before the playoffs. However, Anthony said the choice and Cheap Rangers Jerseys opened a new chapter in his life, he said: "I look forward to continue wearing the orange and blue shirt, and Phil? Such a hand to create multiple championship team winner Jackson together. Madison Square Garden is the Mecca of basketball. And around me, Cheap Nationals Jerseys is the greatest fans all over the world."

2011 Anthony from the Denver Nuggets was traded to the New York team Nicks, after they have been in the Nicks team. As a main member Nicks team last season, Anthony averaged 27.4 points Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys and 8.1 rebounds, and 3.1 assists. (end)

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论