2014年4月26日星期六

A De and Howard expect more alignment is not affected

April 23rd Beijing time news, from the "Houston Chronicle" reported, daily after the end of the training, the Blazers ace LaMarcus said, he had predicted that the Cheap braves jerseys next game, he will be more and Dwight para. But this, said A De will not be affected.

"we discussed this issue," said A De, "we think the Rockets might change the defense strategy. We calculated that, they are more likely to let Dwight come on and I, may also let Dwight guard over the line. Cheap Pirates jerseys This is the playoffs, it will continue to change, we will make preparations for everything."

A De continued: "I think it (the Rockets change defensive strategy), also won't have any influence on me. I Cheap Phillies jerseys will try my best to play the same way, will hit the ball."

playoff opener, Aldridge fouled out in 6 voted 17 to be 46 points and 18 rebounds and 2 assists in 2 blocks of 31, when he was on the court, the Blazers win +17. At that time, the Rockets coach Kevin - Mchale admits, "the team this season in mark LaMarcus, really not too many ways." The Rockets even once to take Howard and Omer Asik Twin Towers, but Cheap Tigers Jerseys the effect was not significant.

A De expects the series in second games, the Rockets will be more to him the bag. A De said that once Cheap Rays jerseys the Rockets to take a small lineup or transition defense, or when he was in the post Terrence - Jones, the Rockets would do. In response, A De said frankly that he does not care, the best way is to do not adjust. "I don't want to think too much," said A De, "I just want to follow my usual style of play, is so simple."

"I think the Rockets will be 1 to 1 defense I. If they caught me, I will read the game, and make their own judgments. If (double) words, I wouldn't be so crazy, "A De continued," I don't think the Rockets game will be on my bag, they are 1 traditional teams, so it should be 1 to 1 on the defensive end."

The

rockets and blazers, the first round of the playoffs second games in April 24th will be continued in Toyota center. The series opener, the Rockets home through extra time lost to 120-122. (Jim)

没有评论:

发表评论