2014年4月26日星期六

Gibson The second battle referee whistled obvious negligence which makes me long exposure

Gibson blame the referee

Beijing April 24, the news from ESPN, the Bulls lost to the Wizards striker Gibson for yesterday's game has been brooding in the game after watching the video, but blasted the referee in the final moments of apparent dereliction of duty. Gibson said that, at the crucial moment the Bulls have called a pause but ignored the referee directly, and later the referee whistled a foul.

yesterday Bulls and the Wizards game, when there are Cheap Pelicans Jerseys 10.5 seconds from the end of the game, Gibson grabbed a floor ball, and obviously called for a pause, but the referee did not give. "After the game we watched the video, read that jump ball, just crazy," Gibson said, "but then the floor to grab the ball after I called three times pause, I got the ball, to me Cheap Womens NBA Jerseys there is no other . people ah and then Augustine also called two time outs, we have a lot of players have stood referee Bennie - in front of Adams, but he just did not give us a pause, then he looked at me straight in the face, I has also been said that the suspension be suspended, but finally he was sentenced to a scrum. "

the same time, Gibson also Cheap Hornets Jerseys said the team has not received any explanation, "the referee has Cheap Knicks Jerseys not given me any explanation, he did not say anything." However, after this pause storm, the referee can still let Gibson angry, he felt within himself clutching the time has been the Wizards bigs hold.

"I felt that Cheap Spurs Jerseys the court has a lot of action," Gibson says, "He pushed me, and I do not know if the court can allow these actions, which are really long point experience every day, ah, do so action do? He grabbed my arm and a whole threw me to fly, I do not know if this turned out to be reasonable. you look at the video, he told me to do when it comes time to hit the referee, direct hit the referee Joe - Crawford's face, so I do not know what to say something "

.

(Yi Meng)

Original link:

没有评论:

发表评论