2014年5月25日星期日

Enrique is expected to become the new coach of Barcelona

The

team in the draw with team lost the championship, team manager Martino announced that will be given his marching orders.

Cheap Raptors Jerseys "I have and the club reached a consensus, I will no longer be coach of Barcelona, it doesn't matter which and the game." Martino said after the match. Martti debbi season was appointed Barcelona coach, but he led the result and coaching styles are criticized, turbulence in the Barcelona first in the Champions League 8 Qiang Zhan Ma Jing was eliminated, Cheap Hawks Jerseys then was defeated in the king's Cup final, the club finally to lose faith in him.

"I'm sorry I can't lead the Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys players reach the height over the past few years, I am sure they will succeed, in addition to thank Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys me no words." Martino said.

, the former international players played Barcelona Lewis? Enrique is expected to become the new coach of Barcelona, he resigned from Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys the post of coach CELTA vigo.

没有评论:

发表评论