2014年5月20日星期二

in new network on 16 May

in new network on 16 May, at twenty-three thirty-three yesterday, Wang Luodan's sister Wang Chuhan through the micro-blog drying out a photo with my sister's childhood, and added: "my mobile Cheap Cardinals Jerseys phone is lost! There is a close friend, lost a pity, and my sister as Cheap Size 60 NFL Jerseys private, with mobile phone shutdown friends please don't send my mobile phone, I thank you." In the photo, the young Wang Luodan and sister ride on toy deer, wearing identical, shoulder the same kettle, hair in a ponytail, very happy smile, like a pair of sisters. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys

micro-blog after exposure, netizens have Cheap Browns Jerseys forward and for the mobile phone Wang Chuhan weapon, "can be reported loss. To brush can be used. That picture will not see "," function mobile phone password is never mind." Also the netizen joked: "good eating, Wang Luodan won't let Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys you go."

没有评论:

发表评论