2014年7月17日星期四

Jeremy Lin issued acknowledgements rockets and teammates unable to hold oneself back to join the Lak

Beijing on July 14th news, the rockets and the Lakers officially completed on the Jeremy Lin cheap Winter Hats deal today, after the completion of cheap Beanies the transaction, Jeremy Lin bid cheap NHL Fitted Hats farewell to the people on twitter, and one one.

"thanks to the Rockets fans, the media, the rocket team, coach and teammates in the past 2 years for everything." Jeremy Lin wrote on twitter, "things are not as as I expected, or not as I imagined it like to end, it makes me feel sad. But God is everyone make the perfect plan, I will cherish this unforgettable time forever."

"I am honored to join the Lakers, I have been unable to hold oneself back to cheap NBA Hats start!!" Jeremy Lin, the Lakers to a new club on twitter.

felt sorry for Jeremy Lin's departure, teammate Patrick Beverly, he in a twitter post blessed Jeremy Lin, Jeremy Lin also Freemasonry responded: "Beverly, I'll miss playing the day with you, and you together in the backcourt mate time # are not the same as a mother's brother."

today cheap MLB Fitted Hats except for Jeremy Lin to leave, the Rockets Chandler - Parsons and Caspi will also leave, Jeremy Lin also bless the teammates on twitter. "Parsons congratulated you, brother." "Casspi, love you, brother, I will miss you. I will never forget that unforgettable conversation, strong!" Jeremy Lin wrote on twitter.

(Pacific)

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论