2014年7月17日星期四

The Rockets announced for the new season Daniels left the elixir can play point guard

Beijing time on July 15th, according to official reports, the Rockets announced, sign restricted free agent Troy - Daniels. It is reported, the two sides signed a two-year contract.

in Cheap Lightning Jerseys the summer, Daniels became a free agent. In the 2013-2014 season playoff, Daniels performed well, were present at 17 minutes of playing time, to contribute 7.8 points and Cheap Oilers Jerseys 2.3 rebounds, three points and shooting up to 53.3%.

on the pitch, Daniels Secretary shooting guard. With outstanding outside shooting ability, Daniels had attracted a lot of attention team, including the Spurs, knight and so on. For the Rockets, the team is clearly hoping to leave Daniels.

now, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey officially announced, the team and sign restricted free agent Daniels. It is reported, the two sides signed a two-year contract. In this regard, the view of Daniels expression.

"in Toyota center I have officially signed," Daniels said, "in the signing process, my family is on my side."

for Daniels, to Cheap Senators Jerseys get this contract is obviously not easy. During the regular season, Daniels did not Cheap Whalers Jerseys get too many opportunities in the Rockets, while effect in the development of the union Valley vipers, he averaged 35.4 minutes, up 21.5 points and 4.6 rebounds, three points and shooting 40.1%. In this regard, the view of Daniels expression.

"when I signed, a lot of things on my mind. Many people even think that I shouldn't be here. Now have a look I. I signed a contract with the guarantee of A. For me personally, it's a great feeling. The Cheap White Sox Jerseys same is true for the development alliance." Daniels said.

now Daniels left the Rockets, in his personal view, I hope the next will continue to help the team, at the same time, Daniels also said, hope to be able to play point guard.

"I hope can bring the same strength," said Daniels, "in dealing with the ball, I get better, so hopefully I can play point guard, and to create more space, and help other team."

Floating clouds

没有评论:

发表评论