2014年6月25日星期三

I don't know whether I should retire

(Sohu sports Pei Li Rio in June 24th reported) after being defeated in the team, the team has actually been knocked out of the tournament. 25 am Beijing time, the England team will against Costa Rica in a meaningless in the group stage. The news today from the England team, in the game will start, and cheapjerseys.us served as captain of the England team. This is his 106th international match against England on behalf of the.

but if it will be Lampard's swan song three lions, still can make nothing of it, Lampard said in an interview, will make a decision after the world cup, whether to continue on behalf of cheap jerseys us the cheap club soccer jerseys England team.

had three lions captain has been by a, but in the team after being eliminated, Hodgson is hoping to give those who haven't played in the World Cup players a chance, so Gerrard this game cheap football ncaa jerseys will be on the bench.

however, as for the future, has 36 year old Lampard said he has not made a final decision, at club level, he has been allowed to leave on a free transfer, in the national team level, Lampard said, I also need a re evaluation.

"I don't know whether I should retire, or what other places. Back to England, I will make a decision. I cheap national team soccer jerseys also need to make a decision at club level. The right time and place and will not make a decision. After all, I've been away from home for a month on many problems, it is difficult to make a correct judgment."

没有评论:

发表评论