2014年6月25日星期三

win the game victory

The

report from our correspondent (reporter Zhu Peng) from Wimbledon Grand Slam after a week, Cheap Yankees Jerseys Roger Federer of Switzerland won his this season second Champions in the grass court season. In the ATP's final, Federer in the first set once profligate serve dish innings, ultimately difficult to two 7 than 6 beat Columbia veteran Fala. This is the Federer occupation career seventy-ninth crown, is also following the Dubai after the second season crown.

"won the championship seven times in here feeling great," Federer said, "it is very special to me, I am unable to hold Cheap Reds Jerseys oneself back hope to come back here again next year. Every time I play goal is to win, I was happy with my performance." This time in the former Wimbledon again beat old rivals, also let Federer to Wimbledon with confidence. "In the past, my harley if well, I can play Cheap Angels Jerseys well in Wimbledon," Federer said, "the two race was the two event which I am the most successful, so I hope that the state can continue. Last year was an exception, I hope this year will be the same as last year successfully." Cheap Braves Jerseys

win the game victory, Federer Cheap Giants Jerseys in addition to defend 250 Championship last year, also pulled in $128860, and you will be promoted to Harley total record of 46 wins and 5 negative.

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论